Back 2 Karkand
Date/time:
07/21/2013 - 04:30 pm -3 GMT
Player(s) name
AntiAirHore
Offense committed
Aimbot
EvidenceComments
Gulf of Oman, US side captured all the flags. This guy was inside the Centurion C-Ram killing 20 players near the Russian main base. That's impossible.​

I'm posting here not to ask for access to this server. I could care less, really. But this accusation is not based on fact, it is based on opinion.

First, it is also a lie. I remember this game, because I had to leave early to go out. Gulf of Oman, RU had the A base. I was mashing the Q keys as I always do, and shooting at markers. RU players kept spawning at A. They would die, and continue to spawn. The CENT can reach that base if you are good at it. I AM! I was not killing people at the RU base, because, frankly, that is impossible. the CENT can't reach that far. Bullets dissipate after a little over 1000m. It can only reach the bases on the beach.

The fact is, this player was killed a few times by me, probably, and is whining here. I've made my argument, and I'm out.

Good luck with your servers.

We don't just ban because someone makes a report or is upset. We always put a little research in before just banning someone. Everyone has a good round now and then and accusations will fly. In your case the shoe seemed to fit when you were killing people at distance with AA.Capture.PNG

I was playing in your team.

Then if you were on my team, how could you possibly know where I was killing people? This goes to further show this accusation is a lie. And having a high KDR when 95% of my play is in an indestructible AA gun is not proof of hacking. Its common sense. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean its not possible.

Oh well, can't fix stupid.

"Then if you were on my team, how could you possibly know where I was killing people?"

Seriously? Everyone I know that plays has eyes? Not real difficult to "see" what you're doing here and in game.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back