Date/time:
-
Player(s) name
2005MustangGT
Offense committed
Glitching, positioned inside dumpster in a way impossible to kill
EvidenceComments
-

Not sure what you consider a "glitch" in this case. If his head is above the dumpster edge he can be killed by several means. If crouched obviously this is harder but not impossible.
thueLeG.jpg

His head wasn't above the top, but whatever. Not surprising TBG members can get away with it.

I don't play metro much and have never entered the dumpster where the picture shows. Please elaborate on what you consider to be a glitch. What I see is a player in the dumpster but I can't tell if he's couched or standing. I do see the weapon through the side but that's just part of the game physics from what I can see.

Stop sniping and use m320 or frag rounds. That would be my solution.

This is not a glitch... learn to play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

His head wasn't above the top, but whatever. Not surprising TBG members can get away with it.

?? Really?? I probably shouldn't be putting my two cents in but I'm going to anyway. I think what you're suggesting here, and I quote "TBG members can get away with it" is a bit of a ignorant thing to say. Go find an empty server (so no one is muddling with your experiment), hop in that big old yellow dumpster and replicate the "glitch" before coming on here and throwing accusations around and implying we cheat here at TBG. If you find one, document it and go about this properly. Kill cams ARE NOT INSTANT. As was said before, maybe he's crouching after he blasted a hole in your face. I've taken shots out of that dumpster myself and I've yet to discover this so called "glitch." Again as was mentioned before there are ways to get em out. Hell it's a dumpster. Have a game of hoops with it using grenades. Don't get me wrong, there are obviously some glitchy spots in Metro but if they are being used by TBG they are fair game for anyone. This isn't one of them. There are also plenty of no nos here too. I've yet to witness a bending of the rules for our members.

Anyway, I'm sure you have your reasons for feeling screwed with but you need more than a picture of a guy squatting in a dumpster. The members here, the regulars I know anyway are straight shooters and good players and great admins.

Enjoy your evening.

We wouldn't kick or ban a public member for doing this so what does that mean?

What the animation looks like and what is actually happening are two different things. By design you can get into and shoot out of the dumpsters and that is intended by the map developers. I can't tell whats going on in the shot and haven't spent time in a metro dumpster in awhile. Best I remember the front and back area clear view the side maybe not so much. But from a still image for all I know he shot you from a front angle and was turned when the after kill cam was showing. Nature of evidence I suppose but shooting from dumpster is allowed until we find it to be outside of the design intention and actually a glitch.

You can throw a grenade in the dumpster he is not impossible to kill. While there might be a 1% overall area he could shoot from that he can't get shot from this is par for the course unfortunately. The truth is he is in a dumpster and at any time can pop up or drop down making him hard to impossible to kill. However unliked being glitched into a wall he is not impossible to kill and infact accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back