Status
Not open for further replies.

_zGr1m_

Players In Game Name Xx_TED_BEAR_xX

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? _zGr1m_

Date and time approximately 12:46

Offense committed Keeps using derogatory words such as (faggot). I don't know if this is against the rules. Just uncomfortable with it.

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Players In Game Name Xx_TED_BEAR_xX

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? _zGr1m_

Date and time approximately 12:46

Offense committed Keeps using derogatory words such as (faggot). I don't know if this is against the rules. Just uncomfortable with it.

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Xx__TED_BEAR__xX

Yeah, So unfortunately that specific word isn't one that we particularly watch out for. And we don't generally step into players being toxic in chat until it gets in the way of the game for everyone else.

If you want you can block that specific player on origin which will make it so you cannot see their messages in chat. Or just hide the chat by pressing H.

Edit: Also looking back at their past month of chat logs I don't see much past them using that one specific homophobic slur.

Yeah, So unfortunately that specific word isn't one that we particularly watch out for. And we don't generally step into players being toxic in chat until it gets in the way of the game for everyone else.

If you want you can block that specific player on origin which will make it so you cannot see their messages in chat. Or just hide the chat by pressing H.
Alright. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back