Reporting Battlefield 4 Player Ubiquitous3

Skinnyhotdoge

Players In Game Name Ubiquitous3

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Skinnyhotdoge

Date and time approximately 05/25/2023, 24:00 - 01:30

Offense committed Offensive chat, unsportsmanlike conduct.

Additional comments I never report anybody in BF4, however I went through the trouble of submitting this official ban request because Ubiquitous3 has made it clear in this server and many other servers that he cannot play without inducing a toxic environment, particularly in chat. Accidental TK's will result in an immediate /report, and as this game thins out in player size (hardcore at least), I feel strongly that Ubiquitous3 does not have a place in it. You can't get through a game with him without him complaining about the play style of anyone who kills him, etc.

I don't have any circumstantial evidence as of now, however I see him often in servers behaving this way and will be happy to submit another request with evidence of his toxicity, as I can guarantee he will not change his behavior. He turns servers into a hostile place to play, for both teams, and I greatly hope to see something come of this request as I simply do not believe that he has a place in this server anymore.

Looking at his chat there isn't anything overly toxic for us to initiate a ban thus far. However I will be keeping my eye on this player as he seems to be a... Nauseous keyboard warrior.

Also !report or /report does absolutely nothing. Only reporting function is here on the website or in Discord. So don't worry about that.

I'll leave this thread open for if you would like to add to it in the future though.

Back