Reporting Battlefield 4 Player Kroodzing

AnimeSniper1127

Players In Game Name Kroodzing

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? AnimeSniper1127

Date and time approximately 07MAR2024 22:13 CST

Offense committed Jet speed hack to stay at 313 speed perfectly

Additional comments I have fought this guy many, many, MANY times in the past on banzore servers when he used to go by the name HuySaidSorry4Kil and he was TERRIBLE. Like the kind of jet player that exclusively runs at you full speed with active radar in a jet and then immediately kills himself by crashing into the ground when you get behind him. He has also been shown to be a ping spoofer because his ping looks normal at first but then whenever he firsts connects to the server after a crash / restart it shows it is near 150 everytime I have been on a server that crashed and he then joined. Now, 3 months later he is doing perfect loops in a jet with perfect 313 speed.

I do NOT have video evidence as he only killed me once that I thought it was suspicious and after WeekendAtBenny's and a few other teammates of ours were discussing how sus he was Benny went to spectator and typed in all chat something like "you're not even trying to hide how much you cheat Kroodzing!!" he left the server after the match on Silk Road. I honestly do not know much about what looks supicious in terms of stats but I found this on 247fairplay if this means anything.1.PNG

Not much for us to go on with regards to stat as it looks mainly like a vehicle main, but under their previous name they were brought to my attention.

We will keep an eye on them.

Back