Reporting Battlefield 4 Player EmiIyWiIlis aka DilIionHarper aka TheGawkGawk5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrunkMonkey

Players In Game Name EmiIyWiIlis aka DilIionHarper aka TheGawkGawk5000

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | INFANTRY ONLY + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? TrunkMonkey81

Date and time approximately 15 Oct/16 Oct

Offense committed Potential Hacking

Additional comments This is about the 3rd name change. I guess they presume if you change your name, they can't follow you?!?

https://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/9594184
247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/DilIionHarper

Going to add video evidence when it's done uploading.

I am personally not seeing much from the video or stats. This thread will stay open for more info and for other head admins to comment.

I am personally not seeing much from the video or stats. This thread will stay open for more info and for other head admins to comment.

No argument. The biggest points I noticed when recording was that he/she appeared to have radar or aim assist as there were shots lined up before the person appeared and they were not marked on the mini-map. The first kill at the beginning of the video, the sniper kill (about 3-4 kills in), the shots through smoke with no one on mini-map at pearl, etc. There was a persistent focus on the stairwell of the center building with no one on the mini-map, as he/she approached, that person appeared from the stairwell which makes me think there was someone hiding there the whole time. Certainly not definitive proof there, but there were a lot of suspect kills with him/her knowing where opfor players were, IMO.

When other players made the call out, there was almost an immediate logout...and a corresponding name change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back