Status
Not open for further replies.

AUGUSTADESOLATOR

Players In Game Name AMD_Honor

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? AUGUSTADESOLATOR

Date and time approximately 9/14/2021 11:20 pm est

Offense committed griefing attack helicopter by ramming with transport helicopter if the did not get it

Additional comments this has been happening for weeks now and i finally decided to record it. The file is too large to show the entire video but i have added 2 clips.
Also they are killing anyone who joins in the heli with them by landing in fire.

Attachments

• Battlefield 4 2021.09.14 - 23.20.56.09.DVR_Trim (4).mp4
    25.8 MB
Last edited:
Something is up with your settings. It says "this video is unavailable", I usually use the option for viewing that says anyone with a link can view.

I cannot tell from that video that he was going after you. It looks like he was dropping people off on the building that you were flying over. That is not to say that he wasn't targeting you.

If you can get additional video, please post.

I cannot tell from that video that he was going after you. It looks like he was dropping people off on the building that you were flying over. That is not to say that he wasn't targeting you.

That is the only time I was able to get the heli without him in it. If you watch the radar in the video he is on top of us the entire time. The other times I got in the heli, he was also in it which he proceeded to land in fire every time to kill me out of it. I have linked 2 videos of this below. In one of the videos I shoot the ground to prevent/deter him from just killing me out of it. This is all of the footage I have currently. This happens almost every night so I am sure I can get more. If anyone gets the heli besides AMD_Honor and his friend, AMD_Honor will kill them or ram them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back