Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Players In Game Name v3BicepFlexDll

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Date and time approximately 7:10: pm CST

Offense committed Damage hack

Additional comments Video is from yesterday on a different server but saw him playing on TBG today. Stats don't show anything but the video clearly has him 1 shotting me with an AEK from a considerable distance. Moments before he also one shots my squadmate and a teammate. Video footage can be uploaded from my squadmate if needed. He isn't on TBG anymore, maybe he was auto-banned?

Last edited:
Would like to get this guy banned as he continues playing on TBG. Video shows three different times where he kills me with a single bullet. You can slow youtube videos down frame by frame with the , and . buttons. He is using the M27 IAR which does 25 damage to the body, 50 to the head at close range. In 2 clips I have 100% hp, in another I have 76% so it is impossible to be killed in one bullet / one frame.

My friend has recorded himself dying in a similar fashion and is able to upload these videos upon request.

If needed I can make another video with these clips slowed down frame-by-frame.

He toggles on and off so his stats aren't super blatant but there are some abnormalities: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/v3BicepFlexDll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back