Mapnox_metro

Players In Game Name plinu34gafx

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Mapnox

Date and time approximately 02-08-2021

Offense committed AIMBOT, NO RECOIL AEK ACOG X4

Additional comments Insane aimbot,
he was with a cheeky aimbot killing from afar with a x4 acog in an aek and he got 31% accuracy (impossible with that weapon configuration) and his stats are lousy (he's not a good player) he's probably using hacks recently.

A player who does not exceed 15% accuracy with the aek, who gets 31% accuracy with that weapon with a x4 scope that increases recoil? that's even more suspicious, it clearly has an aimbot attached to the body and norecoil

Do you have any video to back up your claim?

Do you have any video to back up your claim?
He planned to do it but when people began to accuse him through the chat he stayed afk and did not play again, but I insist he is a player with bad statistics that gets that precision having statistics in his battlelog so bad and 1300 skill points is an indicator extremely rare.

Aimbot with no recoil and bad accuracy? Sorry but you are going to need physical evidence on this one as those all contradict each other.

¿Aimbot sin retroceso y con mala precisión? Lo siento, pero necesitará evidencia física sobre este caso, ya que todos se contradicen entre sí.

I think you did not understand me, let me explain again, he is a player who has poor precision and that he takes 31% precision with an aek with x4 is impossible for someone like him and more than far. In summary, the hacks were recently installed.

He is a player who has poor statistics and his accuracy is low and it turns out that he now uses a x4 scope that increases the visual recoil on a weapon like the AEK! and get 31 precision? when before it was not more than 15 lol

Back