DeadlyPewPew

Players In Game Name I-YULY-l

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? DeadlyPewPew

Date and time approximately 2022/08/03 00:32 GMT+8

Offense committed WallHack or AutoAim

Additional comments
Round : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/93752228/309225643/
Player : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/I-YULY-l/stats/1005674705157/pc/
Start record from weird headshot kill he gave to me
I tested him with smoke
00.30 - 00.33
you can see his loadout at 0.37 , he is not using supressor .
I died and his dot appeared in the map at the same time .
whichmeans he can aim me in the smoke

00.52 - 00.58
01.30 - 01.40
02.12 - 02.17
This one is the best proof , once I climb and lost the cover of building , he killed me at the same time .

05.15 YULY get killed
05.36 YULY killed me at C flag
05.40~0.546 you can see YULY run straightly to front line
If YULY notice B flag is under attack and spawn at C in case of enemies sneaking
Why he run to B flag after killed me ?
How he make sure C flag is clean ?

obviously

PS : 1:58 ~ 2:00 XD

Record :

Last edited:

the 3d point can't mark someone you haven't seen before, much less within the same smoke unless the smoke layer is about to end or it's the product of an ally... although this is somewhat inconsistent, it usually works like this.

PD: usually when you get killed inside the smoke, it's because they saw you before and marked you before you got in or a part of your character's body came out of the smoke so it's fully visible to enemies.

This is the second time you've been reported for suspicious gameplay as I reported you last week. Maybe it's time for you to provide footage of these rounds ? as you said you record as well? Just so we can see your POV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back