Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlawg

BANNED
BANNED
User name: ohlawg

What is your in-game alias? OhLawg

What is the game server name? ! [TBG] 60HZ - BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | NO LAG | TBGclan.com - Ranked

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 4/19/21 1516 CST

Which player are you reporting? blurhappyO

Offense committed Camping Uncap

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://www.reddit.com/user/blurhappy0/comments/mu9gey/pzzahypecpt_attacking_uncap/

Any additional comments?

I am kind of curious why your name listed above has never played in our 2/3 maps server, doesn't exist on 247fairplay, or bf4db; you sound alot like an angry jet whore named Hypercpt?

I am kind of curious why your name listed above has never played in our 2/3 maps server, you sound alot like an angry jet whore named Hypercpt?
I am not the player above; you can check my IP if you do desire. I am generally sticking up for the person being reported. The rules clearly state that using vehicles in the uncap is not allowed. In the video link provided, the player sits circling the uncap for nearly a minute, and then entices a jet into attacking him. This could be the same as using a tank, boat, etc and firing from spawn with it, or even team griefing by wasting vehicles which could be better utilized in the playing area. This doesn't mean Hypercpt is not guilty of his doings, but it seems both players need to be refreshed on the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back