xxBananaboy

User name: xxBananaboy

What is your in-game alias? xxBananaboy

What is the game server name? # # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2:44 PM 4/19/2021

Which player are you reporting? one of your admins |TBG| KILLA_U_IV

Offense committed he is kicking people for asking for help

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. i dont lie i was an owner on battlefield 3 and 4 and 25 server's on ARMA 3

Any additional comments? this is power abuse of an admin for kicking people for asking for help. admins should be the person to go to for help if anyone else won't

Please provide additional details as your chat logs do not show you asking for help, or any admin action against you.

its a report against an admin in the chat to another player a new player to battlefield asking for help an admin help which is wrong for the admin to kick a player for asking for help

I feel like you are missing "please provide an example". You are here to report, we are asking that you provide evidence other than conjecture.

I do not have evidence except your servers chat logs if you look at the chat logs you can see your admin texting with a player about his ping that is hidden and he was told to fix the ping issue and your admin |TBG| KILLA_U_IV told the player if he cant fix it KILLA will kick him and the player asked KILLA to help him and he didn't at all he kicked him that's what happened that's all I can give to you because I was not recording or have a screenshot because my game closed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back