Reporting a Player

Pedro_20

User name: Pedro_20

What is your in-game alias? Pedro_20_DCC

What is the game server name? ! [TBG] 60HZ - NAVAL STRIKE CQ .:. NO LAG .:. TBGclan.com

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Jan 24, 2021 6:11:31 pm

Which player are you reporting? Kroow2

Offense committed Base rape / Attcking spawning vehicles Did not care wah other player said when called out. Said in chat "it legit says it in the rules lmao and exactly so we can base rape " Two video of him attacking chopper and boats leaving the carrier, while still in the uncap. Lost Islands, he would orbit over B & E and their carrier with the F-35, jumping anything coming out or still in the uncap. Went on for several rounds, when an admin came in an playrd he left snf came back later.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments?

@TruFreelancer I have killed, and kicked this guy 3 times tonight for baserape/spawncamping outside the time of the 2 videos above. He/She is a typical jet whore who shoots at whatever moves, and from looking at his server history he plays alot of games on servers with zero rules.

He and a couple of his buddies think no flags mean baserape is OK.

I had to kill him yesterday in bf2/bf3 maps for killing me in spawn, they didn't have all flags so I don't think he cares about the rules. Maybe an extended timeout?

Back