Donator
User name: OnlyFansssss

What is your in-game alias? OnlyFansssss

What is the game server name? BF3 METRO

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 17 january 12:00pm

Which player are you reporting? inGamegurke

Offense committed aimbot walls and one shotting with aek 971

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://www.dropbox.com/t/4I59Jz5QMUOB20oH

Any additional comments? he came into the game late we were up by 200 points and dominating all position and he started destroying the lobby we got dominated and lost he was one shotting with an aek 971

Last edited:
Agreed, he's been playing in that server for like a month and i've seen plenty of sketchy deaths from him. He scored 65 kills from the start of the match and was scoring headshots and one hit kills all over. 65 kills in less than 10 minutes, simply impossible. 1610904218351.png

i dont have a video but you see him and he hits you once and you insta die and hes always getting insane streaks like its blatant :O

One shotting usually is pretty obvious in stats, however these don't suggest it - now he could be masking it, but that's incredibly hard to prove without video evidence....if that is the case! This thread can serve as reference tool should this player come to our attention in the future! Closing for now without action at this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back