Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmatter

User name: Darkmatter

What is your in-game alias? D4RK_M477ER

What is the game server name? ! ! [TBG] OPERATION LOCKER # 60HZ - 5GHZ CPU | TBGclan.com

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 7-7-2020 1:16am

Which player are you reporting? |Betty|Mac

Offense committed Badmin

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCiWV1OtqImnLVErt1ZcbskXjh2CXMdd/view?usp=sharing

Any additional comments? People where shit talking me from a previous server since before he joined. i got kicked. came back and they where still talking shit to me. and in game chat i was typing at a normal/acceptable rate for someone in my position. i wasnt chat spamming. betty then said he kicked me for being toxic. i responded with he wasnt here for the most of it and he hasnt seen that im being nowhere near as toxic as they where. (they as in the covid kids.) he then kicked me again for "chat spam"

he didnt say anything to the others just me. there where 4 people targeting me. and when i responded i said "apperently. if someone is talking shit to you you're not allowed to retaliate." then said hi to this dude i played with on a tdm server. then kicked.

I have reviewed the chat logs.

I apologize for the confusion. We will talk to our admins about being more professional when handling a situation like this in the future.

That being said, you were being very disruptive in the chat. And they were well within their rights, and our guidelines to kick you. They should have given you a warning before doing so, and been more professional with the kick reason. If you continue to be disruptive in chat, a temp ban may be in order. You are 19, you are an adult. You are choosing to let others bait you. Stop.

If you have any further questions you are welcome to DM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back