Status
Not open for further replies.

soudix

User name: soudix

What is your in-game alias? Ext-Soudix

What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 03/04/2020

Which player are you reporting? [GST]chrisiboy2000 https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/chrisiboy2000/stats/799225547/pc/

Offense committed Aimbot. Killing with one bullet. Perfect accuracy.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Adm TruFreelancer told me that I have to prove that the player is a hacker.

I send prints of a low lvl player killing more than possible and still ask me for other evidence (TruFreelancer).

Any banned player can complain about the ban on this site. But I have been playing BF3 for years on that server and NONE of the players I exposed and were banned by AIMBOT complained about here on the forum. So now I have the job to PROVE that a player is a hacker, post on the forum, and still be despised? If there were online administrators to stop hackers, I wouldn't have to do that.

Today's hackers use several systems to back up their true data. So if the only proof for that is videos, you can cancel the BF3's TBG server because EVERY DAY there is a hacker who is ALWAYS low lvl who kills more than players who play for more than 2000 hours of BF3.

And if the system remains that way and the TBG bf3 server goes down, it will not be the fault of the game, but it will be the fault of the ADMS who were not careful and zealous enough to protect a server that was to last forever. It is very sad to see a server that was once competitive and fun to be dominated by a bunch of kids who buy a hacker just to bury a game that is not released.

Any additional comments?

(https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.58062/ )

Last edited:
In the first image he killed 113. With only 7 tickets left for the losing team he had 118 kills at the end of the match. He REALLY must not be using a hacker. I'm just whining according to ADM TruFreelancer.

Attachments

• aimbot.jpg
    aimbot.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • aimbo 2.jpg
    aimbo 2.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 10
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to make this report. However, I think you may have taken this issue a little too personal.

At the time of your first report there was nothing indicated in the stats of this player from our internal search that suggested he was cheating. And that is what we went off of since you didn't give us much to go on. Now as you can see we deal with many reports and many appeals on a daily basis here. It gets to be tedious. This is why we ask that there be proof provided. Hence, "The burden of proof is on you."

Also as you very well know. BF3 is a 9 year old game that isn't really supported anymore. And we only have 1 server. The only reason we (TBG) have kept that server going is because we know it stays populated and people enjoy it. That being said, many of our members (Admins as you call us) do not play that game much or if at all anymore. They have moved on. We do not ask or pressure our members to watch all of our servers 24/7. We are strictly a volunteer community. Nobody has set hours or a set game to play. Period.

With this game being as old as it is, yes there are going to be many hackers in it. Unfortunately we really cannot do much to filter them out or be there all the time to find them. That is why we have the Report a Player feature on our site. We also have a Vote Kick (Or Ban) plugin for that server because of the absence of Admins.

Unfortunately I still do not see anything in his stats to suggest he is cheating. I have looked him over on the various tools we have at our disposal and did not find anything. And the only evidence you provided was screenshots of his score. If you do find evidence that he is a cheater then by all means please submit it to us again and we will be happy to look it over for you.

Thank you for your time and understanding,

~Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back