S

SolarSpaceSloth

User name: SolarSpaceSloth

What is your in-game alias? SolarSpaceSloth

What is the game server name? ***** ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC | VOTEMAPS | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: February 4, 2020 around 11:30p.m. - midnight

Which player are you reporting? HONK-THE-H0NKLER and IAmSpeclaLK

Offense committed HONK-THE-H0NKLER used a racial slur as an insult. IAmSpeclaLK is an admin, and he didn't kick/ban him, even when I explained it to him. I asked for further clarification of the rules, which he didn't answer, and then he banned me when I continued to question. Someone had just been banned for using the same word as an insult in the same match, so I know it's against the rules.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I got kicked, don't have any other evidence. Everything was said in the in-game chat.

Any additional comments? I play on TBG to avoid racism and stuff like that. I also would think the rules should apply evenly, but they clearly aren't, at least in the case of this particular admin.

And that's february 3rd actually, until just past midnight february 4th

You were kicked(not banned) and rightfully so, you were being extremely obnoxious to the admin. Sometimes we just want to game and not be an admin, hence why we have this reporting feature.

As far as the player being racist, I am not seeing any racial slurs in their chat logs.

What specifically do you think Honker said that is racist?

What specifically do you think Honker said that is racist?
He was making fun of black people. But whatever, if that's not a bannable offense then so be it, wish you all would clarify your rules though, even the admin said it was "borderline." He took action against someone else who was insulting black people so I thought that that was the rule, I guess there are exceptions.

You were kicked(not banned) and rightfully so, you were being extremely obnoxious to the admin. Sometimes we just want to game and not be an admin, hence why we have this reporting feature.

As far as the player being racist, I am not seeing any racial slurs in their chat logs.
My bad, I meant to say kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back