Not open for further replies.

Killerfrog3333

User name: Killerfrog3333

What is your in-game alias? Crustyy_Nut

What is the game server name? BF2/BF3 maps

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: October 4th 11:08 Pm eastern

Which player are you reporting? Alteredacer

Offense committed Admin killed me 2 times during a game because one person said that I rammed him. I accidently crashed into him with a car and then i repair his tank and went along with my day. Player complained to admin and then admin kills me 2 times for only believing the player that is doing better than me. I tried talking to admin but admin kicked me off server because he was salty about me standing up for myself.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I don't have any screenshots because he kicked me off server before i could.

Any additional comments? I would like for you to speak to him or something because he is not a very good admin if he only listens to one person. He didnt even bother listening to me, but when that other player complained he killed me for it in game. I dont care about him killing me but shits annoying when he doesnt listen to you and then he just kicks you from server. Felt like i had no say in the whole thing. If aything id like the discord to atleast talk to the guy so he can understand what was going on.

I spoke with the Admin. You were in fact ramming just not in a jet which he realized and corrected you still kept it up. It was just a kick.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back