hecticmanx

User name: hecticmanx

What is your in-game alias? hecticmanx

What is the game server name? TGB Squad AAS

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 9/14/19 12 pm PST

Which player are you reporting? U.S.M.C Vet

Offense committed Admin abuse

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. i do not have any recordings or screenshots of this offense, but the man under the name of U.S.M.C Vet attempted to take my squads logi that we were using, where we then proceeded to open fire on him and kill him for doing so and not listening to us yelling for him not to take it. he then used his admin privileges to kick me after i had my medic revive him. he was very immature about it and bragged about being an admin and how he was gonna get me banned for doing such a thing. this looks bad on your server and i highly recommend removing him from your admin team, or at least giving him a substantial punishment so he doesn't do it again. i love playing on your server, but if i run into this more often im afraid i wont be able to, thank you for reading this and i look forward to hearing back from you.

Any additional comments?

Intentional TK's (regardless of reason) on our server is normally up to a 3 day ban on our server. You were given a 1 day ban.

We will be reviewing this internally as well. Thank you.

Intentional TK's (regardless of reason) on our server is normally up to a 3 day ban on our server. You were given a 1 day ban.

We will be reviewing this internally as well. Thank you.

so may i ask, what should i do if a blueberry refuses to listen to another squad leader, in squadops. the server i mostly play on and one of the most popular communitys, you may kill if they do not listen. are you saying i should have let him take it and leave an entire squad stranded in the middle of nowhere?. i mean no aggression in this message just an actual question

so may i ask, what should i do if a blueberry refuses to listen to another squad leader, in squadops. the server i mostly play on and one of the most popular communitys, you may kill if they do not listen. are you saying i should have let him take it and leave an entire squad stranded in the middle of nowhere?. i mean no aggression in this message just an actual question

We are not Ops. We have a no intentional TK rule, period. It doesnt matter if they TK'ed you first, or if someone "stole" your vehicle. We have no way of delineating who is telling the truth when it is between players.
In the future either have your SL communicate with their SL. That is part of why we enforce squad leaders needing mics.

I have already spoken to USMC Vet. I have both sides of the story now. You left out the part where he gave you a ride to the next point and then you shot him out of the driver seat. The 1 day TK ban will be over tomorrow. Please enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back