Status
Not open for further replies.

VocalBellybutton

Admin
Admin
Donator
User name: GMAC

What is your in-game alias? VocalBellybutton

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! AIR & SEA MAPS ONLY | VOTEMAP | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 13 Sep 2019 8-8:45 pm

Which player are you reporting? LetsDoDisAgain

Offense committed Possibly aimbot?

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I watched him in spectator mode but apparently my recording software broke. Didn't see anything conclusive but he jumped target-to-target quite quickly and I don't even know how he saw some of them. Anyway, his username and playtime suggests this is a new account possibly trying to bypass a previous ban. Can you check his ip or something possibly?

Here's the battlereport for the specific game I watched (partially played): http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1172662286224769536/1003697574992/
He was in the minigun seat of a boat the whole time, sometimes repaired.

Any additional comments? Don't really expect this to go anywhere...but thanks for your time =]

I'm going to bump this because its been a few days and because he was on the server again tonight. Never ran into anyone this successful with the minigun of a boat - kinda suspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back