Reporting a Player

Stretched

User name: Stretched

What is your in-game alias? Stretch3d

What is the game server name? BF4DB/PPBANS

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 6-20-2019 BETWEEN 1 AND 4

Which player are you reporting? The admin that was actively kicking me

Offense committed Killing the Admin It was said that was why I was kicked 2 times,

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. oh and Check your Facebook page!

Any additional comments? I'd like to know why When I went back in as spectate and asked why I was kicked, He did it again!

If you are seeing a big message in the center of the screen saying kicked by admin, it's actually your origin app losing connection to the EA server. Its EA default message that is incorrect. It's happening to everyone various times through the week.

If you were kicked by a TBG admin it would show at the bottom of the screen in a red bar, with a reason for the kick.

it was a white box with black lettering . my ping is 28 or close to that. I could understand if I had massive ping and was kicked from any other servers yesterday But that didn't happen
just your server twice

Someone on facebook said You all don't even have a server

Attachments

• TBG clan.jpg
    TBG clan.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 5
  • TBG clan3.jpg
    TBG clan3.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Facebook isn't the place to do an appeal not sure why you'd even go there.

Being disconnected from EA servers has nothing to do with your ping or internet speed. If you didn't receive a red error box with the reason you were kicked then it wasn't a TBG admin or any of our systems. I can also say confidently that none of our BF4 admins would be on that late at night.

Back