Not open for further replies.

MicahMcD13

User name: MicahMcD13

What is your in-game alias? iamM0rganFr33man

What is the game server name? TBG BF3

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 3:20 AM EST March 4th

Which player are you reporting? Vt-Mind

Offense committed Spawnkilling with chopper, hovering at a high altitude off of the map for extended periods, destroying freshly spawned players and vehicles, also destroying fresh spawn vehicles so his teammates could not use it.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. If you look at every time Vt plays, he does the same thing in a chopper. The biggest problem is that he spawn kills players and vehicles. He also sits off the map at a super high altitude so he cannot be engaged with SOFLAM or handheld SAMs or even AA emplacements. You will notice he has reached insanely high kill streaks, usually 70+ and one time he hit 123 kill streak.

Any additional comments? He may be hacking, but I am unsure. But it is clearly against the rules to spawn camp and abuse choppers like that.

Last edited:
Spawn camping is indeed against the rules. However that method of gameplay is allowed because the player can still be killed by other air vehicles. It is no different than a sniper at extreme distances.

What you lack is proof. We need videos or screenshots to prove your claim. Do you have any?

Thank you

No, but I can get some if he does it again.
I haven't seen him on in weeks since I got him vote kicked twice for spawnkilling.
Hopefully he has learned his lesson.
Thank you

I also added to the offenses committed, he would destroy the helicopter so his teammates could not use it, meaning if he could not get to it before his teammate, he would blow it up. This was part of the reason he got votekicked the second time.

And I understand why hovering with the helicopter far away is not against the rules, because jets and other helicopters can shoot him down, but the problem is that he was destroying the jets at our spawn, so there was no way to counter him. We couldn't get close enough to use handheld SAMs, and he destroyed our AA/Jets/Helos/Tanks before we could use them, usually before we could even get into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back