Donator
User name: akapeacemaker

What is your in-game alias? akapeacemaker

What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 1030 PM EST 2.15.19

Which player are you reporting? SilencedKill3r

Offense committed aimbot

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. SilencedKill3r

Any additional comments?

Thanks for the report even though I told you in game chat that I wasn't using an aimbot, I guess there's always one that likes to make hackusations.

For some context this guy reported me for an aimbot despite the fact I was in a tank the entire match... yea 5% accuracy is hardly an aimbot. I can upload the gameplay capture if you want proof.

Report here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/91977517/529677000/

And before some mentions but hey Silenced you have impossible stats on <insert random stat tracking website>. Admittedly they look dodgy initially but if you look closely you'll notice a pattern and that the high K/D or H/S all come from 5 years ago when I played on a server that had a plugin where it would run events such as head-shots only XBOW/Launcher/Pistols etc... I played on those servers a lot and it results in my stats looking suspicious for some weapons, but hopefully that clears that up.

Kind regards,
SilencedKill3r

Hi,

Thank you for the report and response. Yes if you could please share the video that would be great!

~Irish

Back