Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooGooFryPan

BANNED
BANNED
User name: MooGooFryPan

What is your in-game alias? MooGooFryPan

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Feb 15, 2019 6:29:38 pm ( and Feb 7, 2019 11:27:05 am )

Which player are you reporting? DylannTheRoofer

Offense committed Intentional TK'ing : please review his chat were you asks in I am mad as I do not respond in squad chat to him

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
ChatLog ; https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/5168034

Any additional comments? player has been wounding me whenever he is in the server. Has TK'd me before ( Feb 7, 2019 11:27:05 am ) but I didn’t have my shadow play running, although he gloated in chat and was laughing on squad chat. Today he joins the game immediately intentionally TK'd me again, gloated in chat and then disconnects - I was able to hit record as I was TK'd screen shot only

considering there are very few BF4 servers that are as mature and as run as well as TBG - people like this guy can look elsewhere if they want to make others play experience crap.

Sorry Moogoo, but I will need a bit more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back