Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exalted

User Name Exalted

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ! ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** November 28th, 6:30pm PST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 6:30pm PST

Player's name** iBlackEagles

Offense committed: Intentional Jet Ramming

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://streamable.com/a8thj

The clip is from my friend who was watching the guy, we had a feeling like he was going ram me after i took the AA, as you can see he definitely did.

Comments Was playing on TBG all maps today, and this guy called iBlackEagles (a guy that i have seen multiple times before) was on the other team. I usually play jets, so as per usual, I took the Attack jet and at some point I killed him in his tank, soon there after he took the AA and for about half the game he sat on echo flag and tried to kill me. At some point he died from other players and then I got the AA. About 1 minute into being alive, he rammed his jet into my AA while also bailing out of his jet, then he proceeding to kill me with his weapon. (you can see it in the kill feed in the linked clip). This guy clearly knew what he was trying to do and he tried to play it off in the chat afterwards as if he "didn't ram me". I hope you all can see in the clip what happened and get rid of this guy. Thank you

Hard to ascertain if it was a intentional ram or not. He could have been trying to take out the AA and simply lost control of it at a certain health point and could not pull up. Do you have any other video?

sadly my shadowplay wasn't recording at the time so I couldn't get my point of view, all I have is that clip. If that wasn't enough evidence I guess there isn't much more I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back