Reporting a player

mode

User Name mode

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Warzone | Chicago

Which Game is this for?** SQUAD

Date/time:** 10/2/2018 8:55PM CST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:55PM CST

Player's name** [OAF] Jonathan Reign

Offense committed: Bullying/ TKing and shooting at me as a teammate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89292673

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: video os Jonathan shooting pop shots at me and both OAF members bullying me:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bqfjssxxg7ls6ql/2018-10-02%2020-51-14.flv

Comments Last game they were TKing me but right when I joined the server again on the next match squad member Jonathan Reign started shooting at me while im on his team and both members of OAF s4int and Jonathon started bullying me and I have not done them anything

User Name mode

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Warzone | Chicago

Which Game is this for?** SQUAD

Date/time:** 10/2/2018 8:55PM CST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:55PM CST

Player's name** [OAF] Jonathan Reign

Offense committed: Bullying/ TKing and shooting at me as a teammate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89292673

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: video os Jonathan shooting pop shots at me and both OAF members bullying me:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bqfjssxxg7ls6ql/2018-10-02 20-51-14.flv

Comments Last game they were TKing me but right when I joined the server again on the next match squad member Jonathan Reign started shooting at me while im on his team and both members of OAF s4int and Jonathon started bullying me and I have not done them anything

Bro, you have MULTIPLE VAC bans on your account and were clearly hacking the entire game. Anyone can see your steam account and make note of the multiple VAC bans attached to it. Stop hacking in squad and you wont have issues.

Back