Reporting a player

KiwiRose

User Name KiwiRose

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Battlefield 3/ Battlefield 2 Maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 9-23-2018

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~ 9:00 - 9:15 MTN

Player's name** ilil-MrZero-ilil

Offense committed: Wallhacks, possible aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments ilil-MrZero-ilil was in a tank during the Firestorm map rotation and killed me on several occasions, all of which were through blockades including indestructible walls, buildings, crates, etc. This was happening to all players on my team including my friend in discord named FirstMateJake. He shot me out of a heli that was low to ground, two buildings away out of line-of-site. He also used the gunner on the tank and shot me through the wall of a building that I went in on the opposite side, never giving LOS. Several people left the match because of his hacking. I also put a comment in chat for him to stop hacking but had no response, unsurprisingly. I unfortunately don['t have any hard evidence other than my word as well as my friend's and other people playing at the time (I don't have video recording set up on my computer) but will include screen shots of the kill cam that shows his location if I come across him in the future. Sorry that hadn't crossed my mind at the time. I hope that you at the very least investigate this claim. I made an account for this reason alone. I love your servers on Battlefield 4 and have several favorited. This particular server I play on almost every day and recognized a lot of the other regulars. There has been a huge issue with hacking lately though I have witnessed bans go through so I am confident that you take these matters seriously. Now that I know how I can go about reporting players I will use this form to hopefully help identify hacking players because this server is the only one like it and it's really disappointing when one or two people cause half of the people to leave while the rest sit frustrated hoping that they will just leave. I just want everyone to have a positive experience on your clan servers that I do (most of the time). Thank you if you read to the end of this and feel free to contact me if anything else is needed!

Thank you for the report, but i am not seeing anything suspicious in reviewing his player history. He has a couple hundred hours in tanks and 30k+ kills in them, which leads me to conclude they are a huge tank whore. He was also reviewed by BF4DB and determined to be clean.

If it happens again I would recommend trying to get some game capture of of the suspected hacking for us to review .

Back