Reporting A Player

FatherLemons

User Name: FatherLemons

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGclan.com Chicago

Which Game is this for?** Squad

Date/time:** 6/6/18

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 12:30 PM EST

Player's name:** Jakobi_RaiderTV

Offense committed: Team killing (x2) / Instigating other members of the community to team kill (x1) / Griefing.

Additionally, I am not aware of the forum rules, but considering he posted a ban report on me in which he cited a video that in his own words claims, 'Father Lemons was the one who TK'ed our whole squad' and 'wasted the mortars', he was essentially painting a false narrative on my character and actions without addressing these claims as false. My video, listed in the evidence, validates this.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435361990

(This is probably his steam ID - he has 2 accounts on steam with the same name for whatever reason, but the other account hasn't been used in 3 days, so I am assuming this was the account he was using on the TBG server).

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence / Comments:

My Perspective:

Sorry if video is a little long at 10 minutes. I wanted to include as much as my shadowplay recorded to show my full perspective and to deal with any of Jakobi's false claims (such as when he implied that I was the one who TK'ed his squad in his linked VOD at 6:07:45).

To give a little detail on the situation from my perspective, on the same day this incident occurred, I noticed Jakobi and his 'mortar team' were basically doing the same thing every game, in which he would set up mortars in FOB's that should not have mortars 00:47:00 (giving away FOB positions or using ammo resources infantry need), setting up mortar FOB's in positions that block crucial team FOB's 01:20:30 - 1:22:40 (this ended up costing us the game as we were surrounded on our late FOB), and often taking important logis from the team which could have been used elsewhere (even a TBG member commented on his use of the logi for his 'mortar FOB' in the same game he broke several rules on 05:36:12).

Keep in mind that these timestamps are ONLY in reference to the games that I WAS IN and I that I PERSONALLY REMEMBER, however, they paint a clear picture that this guy is not playing the game as a 'team' player, and prioritizes his 'mortar FOB's' over everything else.

In regards to the specific incident, in which he TK'ed me twice, instigated his squad mate to TK me, and overall grief the team by virtue of disrupting comms and sabotaging myself + potential team mortar support, I will try to be brief:

Firstly, in no way did they have any sort of 'claim' for those mortars, apart from their own false sense of legitimacy in their squad name, "Mortar Team". They came to the FOB our SL, and a good friend on mine on steam, Bruce, had made and supplied, not to mention that they had previously used the ONLY logi on the map to joyride around spawn and eventually drive into storage site with LATE IN THE GAME, only to get blown up.

Upon using the mortars briefly, I was confronted by Jakobi and his squad, in which they had rudely asked me to get off the mortar shortly after usage, to which Ill admittedly say, I replied in a similar fashion a little into the argument. Regardless, I was trying to mind my own business and continue fire support, but Jakobi insisted in telling his squad that I was "wasting" the mortar ammo, and firing blindly, which led to the first TK by one of his squad mates.

At this point I had no patience for him anymore, ESPECIALLY given that fact that Jakobi had been doing the SAME thing in the other games I played in when I was SL'ing (refer to timestamps). On the second death, and first TK by Jakobi himself, I attempted to contact an admin through chat to no avail. Upon not getting a response from administration, and returning for the third time, he had got his squad mates on the mortars, to which I replied with attempting to undig the mortar and redig it as I simply wanted to restore my position on the mortar that they had taken by breaking sever rules.

He had taken this opportunity to go on chat and say that my 1 second attempt at undigging the mortar so that I can regain access to it was some kind of nail in the coffin that would justify his actions, again, showing what kind of person I am dealing with.

-----

Just to comment on my ban from Jakobi's report, I hope that it will be re-evaluated as I truly don't see how there was any griefing on my behalf, apart from maybe the 1 second attempt at undigging the mortar to regain access to it, but again, given the circumstances, I really don't think this can justify a ban for griefing... Further, I especially made sure to hold back any form of retaliation against them as I did not want to stoop to their level of childishness in TKing, instead, as stated in the video multiple times, I was warning them that I would write a report, to which I am now forced to rush as Jakobi has posted a player report on me.

Father lemons i have seen you be a good player a decent sl but i have also seen you being abusive to others in game and getting excessive tk per game 3-4. You have have also been reported before for griefing. Jakobi was very patient with you someone else killed you off the mortar and you then chose to come back and try to dig up the mortar instead of joining your squad. Overall itlooks like your aim was to troll his squad till they tkd you then report them to admins. Your ban is only 3 days, id use this time to look at your own conduct and play post scriptum as its a test weekend.

Father lemons i have seen you be a good player a decent sl but i have also seen you being abusive to others in game and getting excessive tk per game 3-4. You have have also been reported before for griefing. Jakobi was very patient with you someone else killed you off the mortar and you then chose to come back and try to dig up the mortar instead of joining your squad. Overall itlooks like your aim was to troll his squad till they tkd you then report them to admins. Your ban is only 3 days, id use this time to look at your own conduct and play post scriptum as its a test weekend.

I'm just going to be frank at this point. First, you claim I have been "getting excessive tk per game 3-4". This is a complete fabrication, as I have never intentionally TK'ed anyone on this community's server for any nefarious reason. The fact you claim I have been getting 3-4 TK's a game is clear that you, and or some of your community have taken a personal disliking to me. I do not wish to play politics on this server, but please, if you have ever seen me do this post some evidence and ill gladly leave this community for good.

---

You also claim I have been abusive to other players. Recently I was target of a report on this forum by someone who claimed I had been: "Toxic player, offensive language, derogatory slurs".

The link is here: https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.51924/

The above post, by a player I presumably kicked from my squad, had no evidence. I will again confirm that at least, the "toxic player" and "derogatory slurs" part of his report was a complete lie. I may have used offensive language, but nonetheless, it is an adult game, and if people act like idiots, I will fully intend to use my power as an SL to remove them from my squad, and give back lip if they intend to argue with me over how I run my squad (I have around 700 hours in the game, and intend to use my knowledge of the game to be most efficient).

What is more concerning about the above post is that I was banned from a report with no evidence from a user, who like myself, had literally created an account the day of his/her report. I do not intend to tell you guys how to run a community, but how can you literally ban someone with no evidence?

Luckily at the time of the ban I was with one of your members, TBG Pizza, who was able to at least validate that the ban was automated and had it lifted within 10 minutes, as he was present in the server since the report was issued.

---

Finally, and I mean this sincerely, I am disgusted that you consider my use of the mortar in that game to be "trolling" and completely choose to disregard the actions of Jakobi for whatever reason, who, I have on video, TKing and encouraging TK amongst his squad because his squad name is "Mortar Team" and intends to have exclusive access to mortars on a FOB that my squad leader had built, AFTER they had nearly compromised our team with their use of the logi and failed to set up their own mortar FOB for fire support. I have spent time on many communities in squad, and have never seen such a biased evaluation, especially given the fact that I took an hour to write comments on my report (which I did not have to do, as the video is pretty clear) and have spent many hours squad leading on the server for the last 2 weeks.

---

EDIT #1:
Just looked over The Purple Lemon's post again, he stated "you then chose to come back and try to dig up the mortar instead of joining your squad". This implies I should not have been on the mortar in the first place, but, if you watched the 10 minute video, at 1:20 you notice my SL mention the mortars, implying I should man them. At only this point did I go to use the mortars, and it was sanctioned by my SL, even though I really don't believe the use of mortars HAS to be approved by an SL to begin with, assuming you're using them effectively.

Last edited:
I have looked at it further as im now on my pc not my phone, it looks like it was just a misunderstanding between all parties, you jakobi and your sl. As when jakobi repeatedly asked your sl and friend bruce if you supposed to be there he didn't respond and when he asked if you were getting updated marks/spotted you decided to escalate the situation instead of just saying yes my sl wants me here. This in the eyes of jakobi and others present this makes you look like you are trolling them especially when you keep coming back and then try to dig up the mortar which was foolish as it serves no purpose other than to grief your team. Both you and jakobi were in the wrong and you have already served 1 day so i will commute your ban to time served. In future when you run into situations like this do not retaliate just report them i know it can be frustrating but be the bigger man

Back