Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk4All

User Name Silk4All

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...0e89e4/SILK-ROAD-CONQUEST-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** April 2018

Would be helpful to indicate the time. -

Player's name** http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Jarhead1080/

Offense committed: Intentionally jetramming

Steam ID: -

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Some players of SRT accuse CABS of comming only to TBG Silk Road when SRT is there ; "Jarhead1080 : They are EU players who come into this server only when SRT is playing to grieve and troll us." This ofcourse isn't true. I come to play if SRT is there or not, even play in there team sometimes. Jarhead is also talking bad all the time about CABS and is also trying to ram CABS intentionally. Unlike what Jarhead says about CABS being toxic , it seems its opposite. I never talk bad about other players. And I got a 1 month ban after my first fault while being new. Unlike Jarhead1080 that knows the rules for years already. But still lacks the rules.

Last edited:
Thanks for providing video evidence. For jetramming we have a 3 step process where we kill, kick, and then ban people. Since they are obviously no longer in game one of the admins here will get in touch with both GarthVader1999 and Jarhead1080 and issue formal warnings. If they continue please get video and let us know on our forums again like you have.

it was an accident. I am sorry. Warning understood. as to everything else Silk4all said I'm pretty sure when asking around you will find this is not like me and is a one time thing unlike CABS who do it every game. anyway sorry Louis and it wont happen again.

after reviewing the video multiple time I also wanted to bring up 2 points.

1. No where in this video is TBG server name present. I play in other servers also and this could be from another server where this type of play is not against the rules. For future reference you should be sure to have that portion of the video shown or it's impossible to prove this was in TBG servers.

2. If you watch the video you will find that after shooting you with the guns your tank health was at 26, after the plane hits the ground your tank health is still at 26. its not until a rocket is shot at your tank that you tank health drops to 8. This was not technically a ram. Also you didn't die.

Playing in TBG Silk is a privilege and some CABS members have proven time and again that they are not there to play the game. The only fun derived seems to be from trolling others. You are the platoon leader Louisloco. Why don't you help your platoon understand the rules and follow them. Why is it you try to put that on others like myself because I am tired of being trolled. I'm not the only one who is tired of it, everyone is. Instead it's like you invite that behavior without openly saying to do it so you can continue to look good yourself. As a platoon leader you should be setting an example for your members and expecting them to follow it. Again sorry for the almost ram it absolutely won't happen in a TBG server from me. BTW, thanks to TBG for hosting the server. Before this there was no NA 24/7 Silk and I feel grateful to play there and have active admins. I know from personal experience that its not easy to do. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back