Reporting a player

Goofy12954

User Name Gpoofy12954

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Gunmaster

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 08-28-2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:30 PM

Player's name** MR-CHOW_GIA

Offense committed: He said that he raped my mother last night

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I know some people do make comments (i am one of them), but i never had insinuated some thing like this and i really think that this is inapropriate.

Comments Comments like that one should not be tolerate on a server from a clan like our,

Though distasteful, it is definitely not against our server rules to say it.

You were also accusing him of hacking well before he said that, you just gave a little and he gave you back a lot more.

Well you are right about me accusing him of hacking, none the less it does not give him the right to write such a thing, he can write anything he wants about me but a remark about a rape of a family member of mine is innapropriate at the least. I think there should be a limit imposed before it get uglier and out of control.

No one is standing for what he said and even though the words were offensive they were not an offence. We would only take action on this is if it was continuous harassment of you, which doesn't appear to be occurring. If I see him I will warn him to distance himself from that type of chat.

In the future, utilize this reporting tool when you think someone is hacking vs. using the in game chat, it will allow us to review the person and prevents issues like this from a rising.

Back