Reporting a player

MP4LIFE

upload_2017-8-13_20-50-52.png

Everyone in the room was saying Agent was bot hacking. Had no way to prove just wanted to bring to everyone's Attention. I tried admin rights but said I couldn't do anything.

Just a quick thank you, as a player in that game it was frustrating to watch him walk into a room, and see everyone die as he calmly walked through.......247fairplay has him listed as a possible hacker from both bf3/bf4 and i-stats.net has him listed at 33 hours of game-play on bf4 with 1292 score per min........and suspicious stats on various weapons, as well as red lined stats in bf3

MP4 was a champ, and kept the angry masses at bay while he dealt with the situation in a cool and professional manner......adding a little humor when those who couldn't read chimmed in on the situation......but otherwise a complete champ all around.....so a big thank you for your assistance!

It's admins like these, and servers like TBG that keep the player base strong, and the game going!

Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words Saint, I do try to assist quickly and efficiently. Some people just don't read the chat!

I meant to post this last night when I issued the ban on behalf of @MP4LIFE and before @Irishian88J extended to all servers. I'll leave this here just in case our boy appeals and claims to be innocent. Maybe he should change his name to Agent H is Hack. Or tiny penis with aimbot works too.

Untitled.jpg

Back