Reporting a player

xxlliquid

Admin
Admin
Donator
User Name xxlliquid

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 8/8/17

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:00 pm EST

Player's name** Fredek123

Offense committed: hack, fly in the air, reloads instantly RPG/Swam

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://plays.tv/video/59894767e308fade77/he-can-be-killed

Comments please ban this person, comes back in all night with new names every time

i Dont understand why they would have this server runing and never have any admins on

He has been taken care of, but please understand I am one of the few on this late at night because people have family's and jobs. My hours rotate and I will be up all night for a few months and heaven forbid I am up this late for the a few months after that. So having an admin on at all hours of the day is difficult, especially at 0130. Please give us time in the future to review posts, investigate, and take action.

He has been taken care of, but please understand I am one of the few on this late at night because people have family's and jobs. My hours rotate and I will be up all night for a few months and heaven forbid I am up this late for the a few months after that. So having an admin on at all hours of the day is difficult, especially at 0130. Please give us time in the future to review posts, investigate, and take action.
hello, and thank you for taking care of it, actually quicker than expected. Since I'm aware of the fact that there are no admins online at night i would like to know how to apply for Admin rights . Im not sure if you guys are in need of one now, Ive caught at least a dozen hackers so far. Some i have not even reported,.The game is on its way out and TBG is the only server thats populated and we play on at night. if its not too much to ask I would like to apply. thanks for your quick action again!

Back