Reporting a player

Vezdath

User Name Vezdath

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # # TEAM DEATHMATCH / INFANTRY | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 11th Of May, 2017.

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:50 AM to 8:10 AM

Player's name** PUB_Zer02

Offense committed: Cheating/Potential Cheating

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/HBgG10gT4VA

Comments Note: I made a forum account solely to report this player, another thing is I am unsure of what was lag in game, since he was almost always in the mid 100s, and what was actually cheating, however there are certain moments which seem suspicious/not right. And as I am not of actual age I will willingly take any consequences for falsifying my age. As long as this report gets read and I get a response as to what happens with the player. Also keep in mind the video just uploaded, so the quality may be garbage.

The problem with spectating is that it shows events that are roughly 10 sec behind. And on top of that it is not very accurate. We have had similar issues in the past because Spectator mode is screwy. However I did look into his Event History, Stats, and PBBans and didn't find anything that sticks out.

Back