Reporting a player...

YummyBullet

User Name (mine) YummyBullet

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Lockers 24/7

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 4/16/2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:15-2:50am ET (observation length)

Player's name** [iGOD] aek-971god

Offense committed: Hacking (very suspicious)

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: He's a player on my team the last 3 rounds and he's been going first place with scores like 49-8 rushing around. Other people (one who is sometimes top place in the server) did accuse him of hacking which he denied. His profile (at the time of writing) shows 33 hours of gametime, skill level of 420, 1.5k/d and 1.09kpm - doesn't add up. He's pretty much insta-killing people at medium range and the specific round had 30% accuracy using aek-971, yet dying to obvious claymores (i watched for a bit). I asked him in squad chat if he had other accounts and he refused to answer and quickly switched squads.

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/aek-971god/stats/870710974/pc/

Comments: Please look into stats/logs if possible. This server has been good and fair gameplay would be nice.

Very nice report YummyBullet !

I need to collect just a wee bit more data on this guy (unless you have video evidence)
I'll follow up in a few days.

Thank You!

I was playing against him the other night. I will keep observing him but I wasn't finding anything too out of the ordinary while playing against him or in the stats. I will keep monitoring though.

Back