Reporting a player

jpeezy02

User Name jpeezy02

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - FINAL STAND CONQUEST | NO LAG ## - Ranked

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2/05/2017 7pm est us

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7pm est us

Player's name** Alteredacer

Offense committed: no comment. another player was making hacusations against a player and i was obviously defending them since it was obvious they weren't

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: no evidence. he decided it would be fair to kill me in action and threatin me with more action for hackustions when in the chat it is VERY obvious that was not the case. its an abuse of power. I just want him not to do it again if possible.

Comments if its not possible.... please let me know. and me and my clan will no longer play there. we don't want to be abused

Greetings!
I looked into the chat logs to see what is going on. And from what I've seen there is no Admin abuse at play. @Alteredacer was doing his job. He requested that there be no hackusations in chat and that it should be reported here to our website. And you did not comply. Simple as that. We have very few rules here, and Respecting Admins is one of them. Going forward, if an Admin asks you something please abide.

Thanks!
~Irish

Back