Reporting a player

Highmarshall

User Name Highmarshall

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Battlefield 4 Conquest

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Nov. 27/16

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Evening EST

Player's name** TBG DogPen

Offense committed: Game exploiter, cheater, griefer...

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Check chat logs if you must.

Comments This person who represents your clan was not playing the game with any honour or integrity at all. He sat in the safety of his spawn area (exploiting the rules of the safety area) where nobody could get to him, using UCAV's and sniper rifles and acting like a complete douche bag of the highest order. Half of my team was complaining about it and when I called him a pussy I was admin killed. This is probably fair punishment for my comments. Comments aside he was ruining an otherwise fantastic game. If TBG is cool with that, so be it, I will tell my friends and my clan mates to play someplace else. I expect this behaviour from random pubbers but not TBG tagged members. Thanks for hearing my rant.

Reports against TBG members are investigated thoroughly and can take some time.

Shooting from the uncap is not against the rules, if they fire out you can fire in. However constant whining/disrespect to ANY one, not just admins IS against the rules.

I @killed you for disrespecting a clan member/admin. Then warned you any further disrespect would get you kicked. Any further disrespect will be dealt with swiftly.

Back