Reporting a player

LiberalPundit

User Name ToastandHam

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Battlefield 3 & Battlefield 2

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10/28/2016-Around 11:00am

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:00 am pst

Player's name** Airidini

Offense committed: Game play personal disruption

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/K1YQ0v4ld8A

Comments This Jackass followed me around on two different maps. I was unable to load my video until the second map!
Blocking my vision and shots, following me where ever I tried to move.....Please do something with this Turd. Thanks

Banned..
Can't really snipe when they stand in front of you can ya?
He can come here and apologize for lift.

I've seen Airidini in the server alot and was always cool to play with but I play with Toast some too, I know he never bothers anyone. Not sure what got into Airidini there.

Only thing I can think of for his constant trailing me over two maps is that I probably dropped some mortars on his head and he changed sides just to interrupt my play by hounding and pester me for it? I know a lot of players hate snipers and mortar duds!

Only thing I can think of for his constant trailing me over two maps is that I probably dropped some mortars on his head and he changed sides just to interrupt my play by hounding and pester me for it? I know a lot of players hate snipers and mortar duds!

And C-4! :)

Just gotta use active/passive radar and only attack from above the chopper, easy as pie.

Back