Reporting a player

Highlanderultra

User Name Highlanderultra

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Battlefield 3 and battlefield 2 maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8/16 between 1-2 pm mountain time

Would be helpful to indicate the time. mountain time

Player's name** (W30) MPRAZ and FBZ-solowaffles

Offense committed: both were saying very inappropriate comments like Faggot and negative comments about gay people- many players tried to tell them to stop and they didnt..Solowaffles said he has been banned before

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I apologize I have no idea how to do screen shots --are you able to check the logs?

Comments These two guys were really abusing not only me but several others, when I reminded them of their language they didn't care! I am really getting tired of the terms Fag or Faggot used by these guys when they get owned...I tried my best to tell them to stop but they didn't--thanks gang!

I think they're gone already, those words aren't against the rules, but we do frown upon people over using and spamming hateful shit.

I think they're gone already, those words aren't against the rules, but we do frown upon people over using and spamming hateful shit.
Its the hate that should be the issue...and I think we are all tired of it! Hell Solowaffles said he had been banned before for language --Thanks Manny I know the admins when on take care of it! Heck I used to be an Admin for years...Thanks again gang!! Have a great day!

Back