Reporting a player

dv8

User Name dv8

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** 216.52.143.216:27015 push all maps insurgency

Which Game is this for?** Insurgency 2014

Date/time:** 07/21/2016 6:15am

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 6:15am

Player's name** nav319

Offense committed: insulting armed forces personell of amercia, insunuating they cause 9-11. absolute profanity and vulgar insinuation to armed forces veterans on the server insinuating veterans caused 9-11

Steam ID: 76561198063121223

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I witnessed it, vulgarity with vitriol far beyond what is tolerable on any server that claims to be a clean place was directed at myself and other players who identified themselves as veterans of the armed forces where this player was in the most vulgar manner blaming US forces for 9-11. Calling US forces "baby killers" "Cock Suckers"... you really need to have an Admin here. Ulgy things are going on.

Comments Used to enjoy playing here.... hope that someone is monitoring the server for the ugly content. I thought the ugly behavior was limited to CNN and the streets of inner cities.... but the ugly anti american people are active on your server and ruining the game for everyone.

Back