Reporting a player

TESTEFY-HD

BANNED
BANNED
User Name TESTEFY-HD

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** 24/7 FINAL STAND

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 05/24/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 5:39 Pacific Time

Player's name** PlacidUniform

Offense committed: Went 50-1, was killing infantry on the ground with a jet. Seemed to be like a AIMBOT. I rarely accuse people of hacking but he killed me twice with the jet while i was moving on the ground.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/735257506191618624/355112333/

Comments Like I said above, i rarely accuse people of hacking but the kills he was getting were not normal. Also there has been a lot of PUNKBUSTER bans today for aimbotting. Also just looked him up on METABANS.com and he has been accused by the ADK Clan for hacking also. Here is the battlelog report from ADK http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/589654513108015424/389837837/

Last edited:
Looked him up before and haven't found anything, granted he seems to be a god in the jets.
like i said, i rarely accuse people of hacking, but the kills he was getting did not seem legit. if you see the logs he started playing the next round, got some kills, died a few times, and left less than 10 minutes into the round. I know there are some pilots and tankers that are like gods, but never seen a jet pilot pick people off the ground like he was doing. just wanted to make you guys aware of him because a lot of people were complaining and his stats were highly questionable.

There are a few people who frequent our servers who are really good jet pilots. I've been killed as infantry more times than I can count. If you spectate them you'll see its all skill. And as @Iguanidon said, they all pretty much suck on the ground. If you're getting frustrated by it just hop into the mobile AA and turn them into Swiss cheese.

Placid is actually pretty decent on the ground. In the air? Don't bother flying if he is in an enemy jet lol.

Back