Reporting a player

Ohh Minos

User Name Ohh Minos

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # # TBGCLAN.COM - BF3 & BF2 MAPS+OUTBREAK | STATS NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 5/21/16 1:10 AM

Would be helpful to indicate the time. From around 1:00 AM to 1:15 AM

Player's name** SgtSimpson

Offense committed: He has made racial slurs at players and disrespecting them. Telling them their parents left them and they should kill themself.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

file:///C:/Users/Derek/Documents/Battlefield%204/Screenshots/ScreenshotWin32-0001.png

file:///C:/Users/Derek/Documents/Battlefield%204/Screenshots/ScreenshotWin32-0002.png

file:///C:/Users/Derek/Documents/Battlefield%204/Screenshots/ScreenshotWin32-0003.png\

Comments I only managed to get a bit out of all the extremely rude comments he made. He constantly made rude comments whether it was calling others homos or telling them to kill themselves to the point that I went out of my way just to report him. Having a person like this is just extremely sad to see and terrible to have in this community. I hope you can take care of him and make him pay the consequences he deserves. Thank you.

Last edited:
One moment

*Update* He wont be comming back

Last edited:
Back