Reporting a player

daeta

User Name daeta

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## 24/7 AIR MAPS CONQUEST | BASE MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10:30AM MST on 03/12/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 10:30AM MST on 03/12/2016

Player's name** KomandoKAV

Offense committed: Aim assist with AA

Steam ID: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/loadout/KomandoKAV/318769888/pc/#overview

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments His stats are fine but off the fucking chart with the accuracy of his AA at >500m as a jet.

HIs performance in everything but an AA is average, but when he gets in a AA, he gets unstoppable by his minigun, and frankly, in the 600+ hours Ive played, I haven't seen ANYONE this accurate with a minigun over 500+ meter distances.

its frankly scary and worth a spectate on this guy, he becomes nothing to a God when in AA, and I refuse to believe he jumps up that much in skill.

We will investigate, but please try and get one of the recording tools listed in my signature so you could show us what you see. I suggest overwolf due to ease of use.

True, but otherwise actually, Id like to revoke my report. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

I was a bit hasty. Dude is just somehow a lot better in the AA than he is elsewhere.

Back