Reporting a player

DarwinMoss

User Name DarwinMoss

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** [] [] BF3 & BF2 MAPS | NO LAG | STATS | TBGclan.com [] []

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Jan 6th

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:45 am central time

Player's name** [eGO] crS-MeoowMix & SkyByShooting

Offense committed: cheating "air truce"

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Chat logs for the time listed.
Two screenshots I got of the chat before it scrolled up: http://imgur.com/a/8r83H

Battle report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/684727500490200960/817132895/

Comments Just lame.

You can't expect to have a truce like that when the server is full. He may have made a dick move, but your expectations are way too high.

You can't expect to have a truce like that when the server is full. He may have made a dick move, but your expectations are way too high.

SkyByShooting was the one who kept taking my team's jets and not shooting at crS-MeoowMix. Considering he was the only jet up most of the game it was pretty lame to cheat with your buddies so they can stat pad with the attack helio.

SkyByShooting = our team's jet player

MeoowMix - other team's helio pilot who didn't want to be shot at by the jet

they can stat pad with the attack helio.
well considering that DICE/EA actually "support" stat padding nowadays, there is not much we can do on our end for it.

However, if your jet wasn't actively engaging enemies(albeit not the chopper), he is ultimately wasting an asset. Which in that case, we could take steps.
Truces/Alliances have always been a part of the battlefield, sure it might suck to be on the business end of that deal; but again, padding is no longer frowned upon by EA/DICE, we run our servers in accordance with the EULA.

Either focus on adapting to an always evolving battlefield, or continue to allow other players to piss in your coffee and ruin your gaming experience. THe choice is yours.
I try to frequent the SA server as much as I can. You must play with the assholes, because I don't usually witness(or pay attention;) ) these kinds of shenanigans ( (<--hehe). Nonetheless, you can always shoot me a message on BL at time of incidents to see if I am available to investigate/resolve any issues.

Back