Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyraGe

User Name MyraGe

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ### DRAGON VALLEY 2015 | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ###

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 21/12/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:30-7:45PM Eastern time

Player's name** [ACE] zIMidnight and [ACE] MyCampGround_HHA

Offense committed: Extremely bad attitude, teamkilling for choppers, more details in comments and recorded video linked...

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I have recorded a video, after they threw the chopper 2 times in arrow in the water, I decided I should record it and share it to the admins knowing they would do it over and over again...

Video evidence:
http://acrymage.com/files/2015-12-21-7.40PM-Dragon-Valley-TGBCLAN.COM.flv

Stats:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/MyCampGround_HHA/vehicles/996966913/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/zIMidnight/vehicles/933419391/pc/

Comments Team killing for the chopper, at least 3 times... As I was gunner in the chopper, they threw the chopper in the water because they refused to play with other players... said they only fly with 'PRO', calling everyone noobs, not even giving a chance to other players on public servers. I'm 36 years old and came for few games to see the newest map Dragon Valley, and to remember the old BF2 game I used to like so much.... I really had a bad experience and did quit the server because of those kids and hopefully your admins are mature enough to ban this kind of players(behaviors) on your servers, ruining the fun of the other nice and mature players...I've asked for in-game admins but no one actually did anything, so I'm posting to the forums...

Last edited:
I wouldn't call us "mature" :D , but we will handle them. Thank you for the report and hopefully you'll have a better experience going forward.

FYI: They did the same to me (Mossad-Recruiter) and another player: Rammed the chopper with jet, and then spawned into the new chopper. They were not even in the game before we were in the air with that chopper. See chat 19:21:06

Last edited:
:) crazy is all good bro' and can be fun... TKs for vehicles is less fun... Mainly when you try to see a new map from the air... Will try an other time when those kids are going to be in bed... or banned... let's see how you handle this kind of behavior.

Edit: An other time, they took also a jet and crashed it onto me where I was waiting the chopper to spawn... I guess they are PRO enough to know all the possible tricks to TK for the chopper.

Last edited:
You must be conveniently leaving out the numerous jet rams you also committed for 3 straight games in a row. Jet rams were the only thing that killed us for those 3 games in a row. Yet you come here and complain and only lay out some of the whole incident. While you sat in spawn driving over the attack helicopter spawn with a tank, throwing C4 on it, and self-inflicting damage on it with the 30mm.

We were at least courteous enough to ask you nicely at first if we could fly with each other, I threw it in the water so it wouldn't kill you. You took that so personal and began the whole ramming revenge-phase. Or maybe you didn't directly, but I know that Mossad guy did, and I have no doubts you were encouraging him to do so.

If you guy's want to pm or Facebook each other to work out the details, that's just fine. Lets keep it calm on the forums please otherwise we'll just close the thread. Thanks in advance!

If either party here has been team killing for vehicles or intentionally ramming... Consider this you warning and play nicely.

I'll admit to throwing it in the water, I did that so it wouldn't kill anyone. But I did ask nicely at first if I could fly with a friend, they rammed me probably over a total of 20 times over 3 games. Our AH and team couldn't anything done with the 5 of them or so sitting in base trolling.

No worries SgtDeadred, it's all lies anyway what he said and I won't even spend one minute to reply to him/them here...

Not sure why the video do not play, missing codecs on your computers. I'll re-encode on a new format(mp4)
http://acrymage.com/files/2015-12-21-7.40PM-Dragon-Valley-TGBCLAN.COM-v2.mp4

If you read the chat on server between 7:20-7:45PM ET + the video, you should have enough to ban their behaviors, they said a lot of trash on the server's chat and I'm not the only victim of their acts. I told them I was recording and would report them on the forums, what I'm doing now and hate wasting my time such like this too. I see at least one took me seriously after all and was expecting my post here with ridiculous accusations to defend themselves... Look like to me they have lots of experience with ban appeals. Up to you now admins to accept or not this kind of behavior/trash talk on your public servers.

Think what you want to believe, Myrage may not have been the one griefing, but Mossad sure as hell was. Fucking hypocrites is what you guys are, do the same shit you're complaining about.

Okay gents, enough is enough. Let's all be "mature" people here and end this now. As Red said, both of you have a warning. That is it.

Please move along and play nice. It's the holidays, no one should be fighting.

Happy Holidays!!

Okay gents, enough is enough. Let's all be "mature" people here and end this now. As Red said, both of you have a warning. That is it.

Please move along and play nice. It's the holidays, no one should be fighting.

Happy Holidays!!

Agreed @bot102 . You all need to reign it in. We see any more of this, we will move to take action. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back