Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEX_cuz_I_CAN

User Name MEX_cuz_I_CAN

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## BF3 & (SOON) BF2 MAPS ## | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG | SERVER#3

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** August 13, 2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. about 5:20pm PT

Player's name** islayed (seems like his former name was "AceofSlayed", he claimed he has multiple accounts)

Offense committed: toxic bullshit

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments

thanks Chrome!

I realize action hasn't been taken on him yet but I just wanted to say he's in the server right now using the "AceofSlayed" name instead of the "iSlayed" one as recorded in the video

Love that the prelude to the attack wasn't posted, not the after comments. Just the mid :p

Where's the untastefully edited parts about fucking my mother and the shit that led into it?
Posting an edited video to get someone banned and make yourself look good.

Last edited:
Love that the prelude to the attack wasn't posted, not the after comments. Just the mid :p

Where's the untastefully edited parts about fucking my mother and the shit that led into it?
Posting an edited video to get someone banned and make yourself look good.

a448f32893be011c1f780fdce4ab6ae47dbe4a8ce96bb68434ce924e82262a6f.jpg

If you're going to accuse me of things, the burden of proof is on you. Feel free to report me and submit the proof you have. http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/reporting-a-player.2/form

you're trying to twist the truth because you claim that I talked shit about your mother first
Since I'm claiming you're twisting the truth, I need to prove that (otherwise it's just a baseless claim)

The video below does the following:
  1. Shows I did not mention me fucking your mother
  2. Shows I did not even initiate our conversation, in fact it was you who initiated it
  3. Discredits your credibility which I will be sure to bring up if you choose to report me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back