Reporting a player

Col Nasty

User Name Col Nasty

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#8]

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** May 30 855pm PST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 855pm PST

Player's name** LauCo91

Offense committed: Tking , Spawning on me and TKing me non stop Laughing that he was getting POINTS for it

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: No screenshots but you can see the log I am sure.. No matter where I went he Tked me , revived me did it again openly laughing in chat sayoing he got points and Battlepacks for doing it and there was nothing admin could do to stop him

Comments I finally had to kill him before he killed me so I could play .. I GOT KICKED he NEVER DID!! He is still there doing it to other players at will and I am here Kicked and writing about it.. how does that work??

Unsure why the TK limit didn't get him but I gave him a little timeout from our server. Thanks for the report.

Unsure why the TK limit didn't get him but I gave him a little timeout from our server. Thanks for the report.

Thank you for actually doing something.. he was bragging HARD that nothing would happen to him. Appreciated!

Back