Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarwinMoss

User Name DarwinMoss

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM -

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Marth 19th

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:30ish Central Time Zone

Player's name** Kryoss51

Offense committed: Camping spawn to baserape transports and jets

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJveyt9l-Ro

Battle report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/578615196516938368/357439156/

Comments Couldn't leave the spawn because both their jets were circling in front of it so I waited a second for them to move away but they instead moved in to baserape.

yea, great screen shot at :06. he is in timeout as well. thanks for reporting the disruptive rule breaking Darwin

**edit**
well, seeing the video, you clearly were in the air able to defend yourself, you decided to go in circles over the uncap....what do you want jets to do? Dont bait players into uncap and then cry wolf.

Last edited:
yea, great screen shot at :06. he is in timeout as well. thanks for reporting the disruptive rule breaking Darwin

First, let my friends and I have enjoyed playing on your server and thanks for providing the service to us players.

Seeing this is the first time I've ever been banned from a Battlefield server, it came as a surprise for me. For the other pilot who was attacking transports, I can't speak, but I clearly wasn't attacking transport choppers who just took off (The reason stated for ban) on the video in the other thread. I try to have good "Jetiquette" and I have a general rule of not attack choppers until I see them well outside the base or they have opened fire (if you are shooting at stuff you are open game). I also don't attack jets on runways even if they sit there for forever, because I hate when I get shot at when I'm on the runway (and I like to fly a lot).

As for the jet kill, the video clearly shows he could visually see a jet in front of him (which was me btw). Instead, he chose to turn in circles around his jet spawn. This is because before this video he would turn directly towards me when he spawned in a jet and start shooting at me or circle around in his "jet spawn" until he could get behind one of the jets. If you want to claim spawn camping don't use it as protection to wait until you can get an advantageous position in a jet dogfight. So I just chased him down. As for the screenshot of my chat, that was my reply to him complaining about the "jet camping" after I killed him whilst he was shooting at something else in the jet after spawning. I tend to stay away from uncap in a jet anyways because all anyone has to do is spot me and the base AA will kill me in 2 seconds.

Furthermore, DarwinMoss was complaining the entire time about anything. On the very next map he raged at because he was attacking my attack jet with his fighter jet, so I turned towards him and he didn't turn at all in ran into me, then yelled at me for ramming into him. Maybe the other guy was transport chopper base raping on the map but I wasn't (as you can see on the other video, there was only 1 jet. I don't even think I was flying at the time). Sorry if this guy was upset and if he felt I was breaking the rules but I'm fairly careful about avoiding attacking vehicles at uncap and a short video of me killing him 20 seconds after he's been in the air as a jet feels like I am being found guilty by association of the other jet who actually was attack helicopters at uncap.

Thanks for your time,

Kryoss

EDIT: removed double quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back