Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramek

User Name Dramek

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 RUSH-30 MAPS | NO LAG - HIGH TICK | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/10/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:45pm

Player's name** [nV] Playduke

Offense committed: Glitching

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments your server spam says you ban for glitching, you can obviously see that here, Playduke knowingly under the rock and killing people. You can see him also fire at people you cannot see and get kills but that's what I'm submitting this for. It's not like most people don't know [nV] is questionable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOuf9ndScHQ

thank you for the report and video. Will ban him for glitching, He is done in our RUSH server for good. He knew what he was doing, and chose to violate TBG rules which he knows. At any point could this player have "redeployed/suicided" to get out of that glitch...which ALL nV members know.

THink glitching is funny??

2015-03-10 23_01_53-[nV]Playduke glitching BF4 - YouTube.png
Was the giggles worth it?

Last edited:
i got spawned in that spot just earlier today, how is that glitching? he didn't intentionally get into that spot.

you get spawned in there some times, i'd say dice is to blame if anything.

regardless I personally haven't stuck around I didn't even know you could get kills from there, he probably didn't either and had fun with the new discovery; it's human nature

dont know who you are tlaking about "duke" but if you want your ban appeal. i shared the link for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back