Reporting a player

ElvlS

Idk how to work this thing. Anyway theres a player who goes by baghdadbob2 who frequents your All Air maps server on BF4. I'm not one to call out hackusations often but it's pretty clear that he's got something going on. This is why I applied to join TBG: I wanted to keep the server clean. I just want a hack free experience, fellas. The fact that he's not banned yet is pretty goofy to me.

Hey Elvls. I took a look at his stats and didnt really see anything out of the ordnary. What exactly do you think he is doing? Aimbot? ESP? Teleporting? Wall hack?

Maybe someone can check PBBans see if there is anything there.

Hey Elvls. I took a look at his stats and didnt really see anything out of the ordnary. What exactly do you think he is doing? Aimbot? ESP? Teleporting? Wall hack?

Maybe someone can check PBBans see if there is anything there.

Yeah that's the reason he's been on this server for so long. He does a pretty good job of hiding it. I believe it's some sort of aimbot. He doesn't get a bunch of headshots but when he shoots you he doesn't miss. He kills you really fast.

Guy has 1050 hours played in mostly that mode of game play. Checked Pbbans and nothing linked to current IP. Doesn't seem like we need much cleaning!

Guy has 1050 hours played in mostly that mode of game play. Checked Pbbans and nothing linked to current IP. Doesn't seem like we need much cleaning!
yeah man you're right I only put 800 hours in this one server and this is the only time I've ever reported anybody for hacking. I apologize guys... your stat searching is infallible.

I won't be the only person reporting him in the next few months. When he eventually gets banned maybe you'll realize that there's more to just browsing some stats on an individual.

we like to do things the legit way please bring some video evidence so we can be sure to make the right call. there are good players out there no im not one of them but they do exist. so at this point all we have is a user name and stat numbers to look at. but with the report yes we will keep an eye on the name to watch for foul game play

we like to do things the legit way please bring some video evidence so we can be sure to make the right call. there are good players out there no im not one of them but they do exist. so at this point all we have is a user name and stat numbers to look at. but with the report yes we will keep an eye on the name to watch for foul game play
this right here. Thank you my man. All I wanted was for you guys to keep a tab on his name. I'm sure it'll pop up more in the reports.

I don't record my gameplay so I apologize I can't really bring that kind of evidence. Just wanted y'all to keep an eye on him. I appreciate it.

We keep any reported player saved. We certainly will be keeping an eye on him in the future.

We try very hard to take out the trash. We just make sure we can back it up 100% before we do. We do appreciate your feedback and reports. We just don't want to ban legit players. We have to make those decisions based on the tools and resources we have. Linked bans, stats, video, etc. Thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We really do appreciate the heads up and we do keep tabs on such players, but we also strive to have indisputable evidence on players as many of us have been banned for suspicion of hacking with no evidence. Battlefield is not only a game that is easily hacked but also one that is glitchy enough in hit registry, temperamental with pings, and can provide a noticeable advantage via hardware or other setup methods that sometimes what seems to be a hacker is nothing more than Battlefield being Battlefield. Again, thanks for the heads up on this.

As far as your motivation for joining, I suggest that it be more than wanting admin access on the server. We have guests that play with us and on our servers all the time who we listen to intently given their track record, but joining the group is about more than administering a server. Get the TS info and come hang out for a bit first.

They were both removed before this. The moment we were given video they were banned. That is why taking time to spectate and record help us out so much. The guy at the end of the video had prior PBbans and was advertising a hack site. Someone else came on TS and reported both of them and were able to describe what was going on. I was able to check them out right there and take care of the open hacker then and Bob once the video was shown. Thanks for the initial heads up Elvis, but this is why we ask for as much info and video to help us out.

thanks @ChuckTheHammer I didn't know of removal/ banning prior to the vid which is why I tagged you. and thanks @Toadplw for the vid. like stated we like to do things legit and not just willy nilly. @ElvlS thanks for the heads up on what was going on as we cant always be in every server all the time

Back