Reporting a player

THEZ3R0

Member Name THEZ3R0

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG ALL BF4 Conquest

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3:22 AM EST 1/22/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:00 AM EST

Player's name** [ptc} FizzleQ

Offense committed: Main Base Camping and Spawn Killing

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Ask any player from my team or his. [ptc] is the most obnoxious players I have ever dealt with and taint every server by disregarding all the server rules. All members of the clan camped in APC and Little Bird the entire game and let no one else have a chance. After capturing all objectives they sat in front of the main base firing LMG, Rockets, Little Bird, and APC shots the second we spawned in. Several people tried to contact an admin but none were active on the server. A friend will be sending a video to you guys shortly.

Comments Please do the right thing and ban these colossal ass hats from running one of my favorite servers. The clan is known to server hop to vehicle specific maps in order to obtain extremely high K/D's and base rape. Thanks for your time and consideration regarding these issues with moronic players. Keep up the awesome work.

<strike>Well unfortuantly I dont see him in the server anymore so there is nothing I can do about it at this moment.</strike> However if you guys have video evidence please post it and we will take care of the issue asap.

Thank you for your report

~Sgt Kokuei

Edit: Strike that... BL was being stupid looks like he is still there...comming in...

Thanks guys. Keep a eye out for anyone in [ptc] I have been in servers several times and they all do the exact same thing. Vehicle camp and base camp the whole time. I will have the link posted shortly.

Didn't see anything for the bit of the round that I caught, it was close to the end. However he got off the server so there is nothing I can do for now. You guys submit your evidence to us when you get it ready and we will review it and take proper action.

Thank you again for your report.

~Sgt Kokuei

I just want to add some important information here. First of all, this is the battlereport for the round. The only PTC members were myself and Fizz (a recruit, Centurion, was present for part of the round, but his game crashed). The CN team lost every flag and the entire US team ended up outside the CN deployment. Fizz was flying the scout helicopter and I was playing on foot (you can see me getting AEK kills in the killfeed of the video). The LAV was driven by someone else (you can see SnOwEfLaKe getting LAV kills in the killfeed of the video).

This guy talks like he plays on this server all the time. His first connection was last night and he has played on the All Maps server for a total of 2 1/2 hours. The only remotely relevant part of his friend's video is the very beginning, where he spawns right into the middle of a group of people shooting out of the deployment (which permits the enemy to engage them; see here and here) and then stands still while exposed.

Last edited:
Those are just 4 games hes played on your server that I could see. Inside is a picture showing we have been playing for longer than that on TBG servers, please don't spit lies. The picture just shows 1 server we subbed 2 months ago and that's just one of the servers, and its when we subbed the server not to mention we were playing on them before that, 2 hours.......

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/558171110919581888/175231255/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/558162442476007616/175231255/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/558154309837992128/175231255/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/557802285497420608/175231255/

Attachments

• playing only on it for 2 hours.png
    playing only on it for 2 hours.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 6
Spitting lies, huh? You really think I just made those numbers up? Are you aware that TBG runs a rather robust statistics engine on their servers that tracks all of this information for us?

Here is your friend's stats page. Note the "Connection Time: 02:29:03 hours". Here is his session information. Note there are only two entries for today and yesterday. Compare that, for example, to my sessions page, which has 150 entries dating back to December of 2013.

I don't care when you added the server to your favorites. You have ~8 hours of play time and you first played on the All Maps server 8 days ago.

So just because I play less that you means you can keep breaking the rules of their server? Kind of sad then if I played so little on TBG servers and probably less time with you to figure out your spawn trapping and breaking their rules in so little of a time frame. Also check out Texasroadkill server, there your clan broke their base rape rule just yesterday, so its not just a one time thing, or just on this server. Take a hint TBG, all the reports you've gotten about pic, I'm not the only one these people don't care about your rules, and make your servers less populated.

Girls girls. We going to do this all night? Let an admin take a look and sort this out. So you can both stop posting until a reviewing admin can take a look.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is being dealt with and should not be an issue in the future. Thank you for taking the time. We do appreciate it.

Back